Saturday, January 28, 2012

Experimenting with Blogger's "Dynamic Views" format and a way to use with without changing my front page


A while ago Blogger announced "Dynamic Views" for Blogger blogs (Dynamic Views: seven new ways to share your blog with the world). Some of these seem pretty near but I kind of like the non dynamic format for my blog and I am reluctant to jump into the new dynamic world.

Then I discovered a trick.  Dynamic views are there and you do not have to switch over the front page for people to still play with with views.

To get to the dynamic views for this blog go to one of these links:
Seems like this may work for most blogger blogs too.  Not sure whether this is on purpose by Blogger and/or whether they have written about it or not but I like that it is there to play with.  If people have any opinions about the Dynamic Views let me know.  I note - one you go to the dynamic views you can switch between the different views using the drop down menu on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...