Sunday, January 01, 2012

Draft post cleanup #3: The Open Knowledge Foundation

Yet another post in my "draft blog post cleanup" series.  Here is #3 from just a few weeks ago:

Interesting article in PLoS Biology:  PLoS Biology: The Open Knowledge Foundation: Open Data Means Better Science.  It discusses many issues in open science especially as they relate to open data.

Some links from this paper are worth checking out
This article reminds me that I keep meaning to push for the development of a "Datawatch" system much like the "RetractionWatch" systems of Ivan Oransky. I have discussed this with Ivan but we have not yet gotten around to doing it ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...