Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PROMED-MAIL - Nice resource to keep up with stories on outbreaks of infectious disease

For those interested in outbreaks of infectious diseases (which I assume is actually everyone in the world) - there is a nice resource out there called PROMED-MAIL.  It comes from the International Society for Infectious Diseases and it catalogs some recent stories from around the world on outbreaks.  It is worth checking out.  And if you like it, they are trying to raise some funds to keep it going with an Internet-A-Thon so consider donating ...

Some recent stories I found there:


And more ... fun for the whole family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...