It is my pleasure to announce that registration and abstract submission for the 16th Evolutionary Biology Meeting at Marseilles, September 18-21, 2012, is open. Please visit the web site of the meeting http://sites.univ-provence.fr/evol-cgr where you will find all relevant information.
The following subjects will be discussed:
Looking forward to your participation.
- - Evolutionary biology concepts and modelisations for biological annotation;
- - Biodiversity and Systematics;
- - Comparative genomics and post-genomics (at all taxonomic levels);
- - Functional phylogeny;
- - Environment and biological evolution;
- - Origin of Life and exobiology;
- - Non-adaptative versus adaptative evolution;
- - The « minor » phyla: their usefulness in evolutionary biology knowledge;
- - Convergent evolution