- Students continue occupy Dutton Hall, business disrupted
- News in Brief: UC Regents raise administrative salaries
- What happened during 17 November?
- Katehi holds town hall meeting for faculty and staff
- Students speak with UC Regents at meeting
- Campuswide strike declared by protesters
- News-in-brief: Regents meeting scheduled for today
- News-in-brief: Katehi to hold faculty and staff open forum
- General Strike workshops: An abridged schedule
- Katehi holds open forum to answer students’ questions
- Students take back the Quad
- News in Brief: UC Regents meeting rescheduled for Nov. 28
- UC Davis students lobby against tuition hikes in Sacramento
- Protesters surround Chancellor’s press conference on Saturday evening
- Police pepper spray student protesters, community outraged
- Protesters face off with UC Davis campus police
- Students occupy Mrak Hall over night
- Thousands protest fee hikes on Quad
- News-in-brief: ASUCD invites students to go to Sacramento for press conference
- News in Brief: UC Regents meeting cancelled due to safety concerns
- Davis students fight for public education funding
Thursday, December 01, 2011
California Aggie (#UCDavis student newspaper) also doing great job w/ #OccupyUCDavis Coverage
The California Aggie, the UC Davis student newspaper is also doing a great job with covering the Occupy UC Davis saga. Here are some links of interest:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
Another day to think, to pause, to ponder.
Panorama of Sycamore Park and the memorial to Karim A bit over 10 years ago I wrote a blog post that I repost all the time. Entitled "...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
New article out from the Eisen Lab: Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarumSee Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not related ...
Post a Comment