- Students continue occupy Dutton Hall, business disrupted
- News in Brief: UC Regents raise administrative salaries
- What happened during 17 November?
- Katehi holds town hall meeting for faculty and staff
- Students speak with UC Regents at meeting
- Campuswide strike declared by protesters
- News-in-brief: Regents meeting scheduled for today
- News-in-brief: Katehi to hold faculty and staff open forum
- General Strike workshops: An abridged schedule
- Katehi holds open forum to answer students’ questions
- Students take back the Quad
- News in Brief: UC Regents meeting rescheduled for Nov. 28
- UC Davis students lobby against tuition hikes in Sacramento
- Protesters surround Chancellor’s press conference on Saturday evening
- Police pepper spray student protesters, community outraged
- Protesters face off with UC Davis campus police
- Students occupy Mrak Hall over night
- Thousands protest fee hikes on Quad
- News-in-brief: ASUCD invites students to go to Sacramento for press conference
- News in Brief: UC Regents meeting cancelled due to safety concerns
- Davis students fight for public education funding
Thursday, December 01, 2011
California Aggie (#UCDavis student newspaper) also doing great job w/ #OccupyUCDavis Coverage
The California Aggie, the UC Davis student newspaper is also doing a great job with covering the Occupy UC Davis saga. Here are some links of interest:
I made a Storify of Tweets and some pictures from the "An open digital Global South" meeting that I am a co-organizer of. This was...
Well, this is disappointing if not disturbing A new paper is out that has some interesting findings but the paper itself, and the press r...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not relate...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...