A meeting of interest: The Annual DOE JGI User Meeting. Note - open to anyone - not just those funded by DOE.
- Synthetic biology & biodesign
- Systems biology/transcriptional networks
- Application of single cell genomics in microbial ecology and bioprospecting
- Genomic analysis of biofuel traits in maize and switchgrass
- Cloud computing as a platform for large scale sequence analysis
- Ocean viruses: towards population genomics, understanding virus-host interactions, and accessing the uncultured
- Omics in the Arctic: Genome-enabled contributions to carbon cycle and biogeochemical research in high-latitude ecosystems
- Ancient DNA
Plus - Carl Zimmer. Yes, I said Carl Zimmer.
Post a Comment