Tuesday, July 31, 2012
William Shatner, Mars, Curiosity, Rover ... fun fun fun
William Shatner narrates video detailing how Curiosity will land on Mars next week
Hat tip to Dawn Sumner, UC Davis Geology professor working on Curiosity mission, for pointing me to this.
Don't like that? Well, here is a narration by Wil Wheaton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
No comments:
Post a Comment