Monday, July 16, 2012

My "human associated microbes" talk now available on TED site (w/ transcripts too).


My TedMed talk is now on Ted.Com. See below. Some interesting comments too - have been trying to respond to most -- even the unusual ones.






Plus there is now a transcript available in English and German. And the transcripts are hot linked to the portions of the video ...

Thanks to Tedmed for allowing this and to TED to posting the talk.  Plus the folks at TED re-edited the talk and added some more camera angles for the part where I tossed giant stuffed microbes into the crowd ...

1 comment:

  1. Between microbes and glial cells, I couldn't be more excited about what we are learning about biology, neurobiology and health!

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...