- Put a microbe on it: “The Great Indoors” session at the Ecological Society of America’s annual meeting
- Videos and slides from GSC13 meeting session on “microbiology of the Built Environment” | microBEnet: The microbiology of the Built Environment network.
- GSC13: From Genomes to Interactions to Communities to Models blog post by Holly Bik
- Guest Post: Metadata for the Built Environment – MIxS-BE package blog post by Lynn Schriml
- Report of 13th Genomic Standards Consortium Meeting including microbiology of the built environment session
- “Challenges in Microbial Sampling in Indoor Environments” – Workshop Report Summary
- Summary: Healthy Buildings 2012
- An outdoor microbiologist indoors: Thoughts and ramblings from ASM2012 post by Lizzy
- Guest Post by David Thaler: Thoughts on the Inaugural Conference on the Microbiology of the Built Environment guest post by David Thaler
- ASM Live video on bacteria in hotel rooms
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Notes from some recent meetings about microbiology of the built environment
Quick post here. At the microBEnet site that I run we have posted some notes, slides, videos and other information from a few recent meetings on the topic of "microbiology of the built environment" that may be of interest so I am posting links here
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
Panoramas from the past ...
In 1997, my then girlfriend (now wife) and I went camping in Death Valley. It was our fourth trip there to camp in grad. school. I brought m...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not related ...
New article out from the Eisen Lab: Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarumSee Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
Post a Comment