Friday, June 06, 2008

A science blogger on Science writing about a science blog ...

Sorry - just had to make up that little title because I had a funny conversaiton with someone where I was trying to say, concisely, that Ryan Gregory, who has a nice blog called Genomicron, had blogged about how Science Magazine had written an article where they referenced my blog about "Genomics by Press Release."

But I was tired and it did not come out so well when I said "A science blogger wrote about science blogging and how Science wrote about my blog". And the person just stared at me.

Anyway, all I know now is that it is a lot easier to talk about when Nature writes about "science" blogging

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will resist the temptation to blog about you blogging about me blogging about your blog being mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because Everyone Brads a little bit. 3/8

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...