Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ASM Bloggers Breakfast and Lost Notes

Oops.  I wrote some additional notes to post for the ASM Meeting but seem to have deleted or misplaced the file.  One of the things I wanted to write about was how glad I was to have dropped by Moselio (aka Elio) Schaecter's breakfast discussion of blogging and microbiology.  Fortunately Moselio has posted about this on his wonderful "Small Things Considered" Blog.  I note it was also good to finally meet Tara Smith, who also has a great blog "Aetiology" and to meet/remeet some of the others.  I was also inspired by some of the people there to start rebuilding my "OpenWetWare" lab page.   Though I arrived late, the breakfast for me was the most inspiring thing about the whole meeting ...

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,

    Yes, the meeting in Boston was fun, lively, and informative. You contributed greatly by focusing our attention to important issued that had not yet come up. What a great way to cap the meeting! We are all grateful to you.

    Elio

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...