Monday, November 21, 2011

All my pics/vids from #OccupyUCDavis Rally - will clean up later

Here is a slideshow of all my pics from today's events at UC Davis. I have only cleaned up/cropped/labelled a few but thought some might want to see the whole collection before I pick the top hits ... I note - as of 7 PM PST there are still a few hundred left to upload ...

 See https://goo.gl/photos/xL8aXGB4jk99EJsR9































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...