Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday AM at #OccupyUCDavis camp

Tuesday AM I went over to check out the OccupyUCDavis encampment that had been set up overnight.  It had grown quite a bit since I had left the night before.  I wandered around taking some pictures and also dropped off a case of homemade pluot jam to donate.  While I was there I witnessed a government meeting to discuss various rules and issues.  The first discussion was a concern about smoking.  The second discussion was a reminder / encouragement to behave appropriately (i.e., no violence, illegal acts, etc).  Seemed to be going pretty well. 

Lots of TV crews were wandering around again but not much else seemed to be happening. The geodesic dome was up.  I then headed off to work on the other side of campus (work - I remember what that was).  Pics are below.





















Posted by Picasa



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...