Saturday, October 13, 2012

WooHoo - The NorCal Butterfly Guide App (free) is out from Melissa Whitaker from #UCDavis

So cool - check out this Free App The Butterfly Guide for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store


From Melissa Whitaker who is a PhD student in Art Shapiro's lab at UC Davis and who comes to my lab meeting occasionally since she is also interested in microbes associated with butterflies ...

2 comments:

  1. Great Work,I like Butterfly Guide,Its Good For MY Iphone,
    Thanks dude for nice app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Tell Me how I can Download this app,Thanks In advance.Ernie Ball

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...