Thursday, October 11, 2012

UC Davis Magazine ... not just tooting the #UCDavis horn ...

I have just joined an advisory group for the UC Davis Magazine and I am really happy with their new direction. They are trying to make the magazine a little less "UC Davis is awesome" and more "Here are some interesting things to think about, with a UC Davis angle". The new Fall Issue is a good example of this. There is for example a nice article by Sasha Abramsky about student involvement (or the lack thereof it). Plus there is a little video interview to go with the article. Perhaps even more "interesting" is the article on the future of higher education by Clifton Parker. Not exactly a glory piece about UC or UC Davis. Anyway ... just thought I would put this out there. Any opinions on the magazine please send them my way - the staff there seem great and really interested in feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...