Thursday, October 25, 2012

PhD Comics @phdcomics animated cartoon on #OpenAccess interview of me & Nick Shockey

I assume if you pay any attention to science satire/humor you are familiar with PhD Comics by Jorge Cham. If not, you must check it out. It is simply brilliant stuff. And thus I was completely floored when I was contacted about whether I wanted to be interviewed by Jorge for a video he was commissioned to make as part of Open Access week activities. I mean - I figging say no to almost everything these days but I said yes to this almost immediately. And so I did a phone interview with him and Nick Shockey from SPARC. And then Jorge worked his magic -- and here it is.

    

1 comment:

  1. "I mean - I figging say no to almost everything these days but I said yes to this almost immediately". Nicely put :-)

    Awesome video....

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...