I wrote a post on the UC DAVIS ADVANCE Blog recruiting people to participate in a Wikipedia Editathon regarding Women in Science: Wanted - participants and helpers for a "Women in Science" Wikipedia Editathon at #UCDavis March 4 - UC Davis ADVANCE
And Phoebe Ayers from the UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library has volunteered to host the event there.
See her post about this. Please consider signing up to participate if you are around UC Davis at that time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
No comments:
Post a Comment