We, therefore, the citizens of the rest of United States of America, declare the creation of a new religion to counter the discrimination found both in Arizona and throughout the land. This religion shall be known as Antidiscriminatism. The main tenets of this religion are below:
- The creator of the world created many different people's among which are found many diverse appearances, skills, behaviors, preferences and other traits.
- Discrimination against any of these people for any reason - whether explicit or implicit - whether justified by religious texts or by word of mouth - is hereby declared to be evil and is forbidden.
- Any association with those who discriminate is an indirect support of evil and is forbidden.
- Any payment of taxes or fees to any institution (government or otherwise) that supports discrimination shall be forbidden.
- Any verbal or written or other support for discrimination is hereby forbidden.
- Any association with any who have expressed verbal, written or other support for discrimination is herby forbidden.
- Only one kind of discrimination shall be allowed - discrimination against those who discriminate.