I alas do not have time to go into all the details but fortunately others have tackled this and I am posting some links here:
- Comments at Faculty of 1000 (currently available for free but not sure for how long).
- Of mice and men and meta analyses (Richard Grant discussing Michael Galperin's F1000 dissent)
- The 'Ortholog Conjecture' | The Daily Scan | GenomeWeb
- Of Mice and Men or: Revisiting the Ortholog Conjecture (Iddo Friedberg)
- Friendfeed discussion: http://friendfeed.com/erickma... (see below)
Will try to post my own comments soon. I note - I am skeptical of their conclusions but still going through the paper to understand everything before commenting in more detail.
Post a Comment