- Bacteria & archaea don't get no respect from interesting but flawed #PLoSBio paper on # of species on the planet by me
- How Many Species on Earth? It’s Tricky - by Carl Zimmer
- How many species are there? My latest for the New York Times - by Carl Zimmer
- Ed Yong on Google Plus
- Don’t forget to count microbes - Bonnie Bassler and David Hooper letter in the Washington Post
- How Many 'Kingdoms' of Life Are There? (Christopher Shea at the Wall Street Journal Blog)
- A general lack of specificity by Jess Davenport
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Guardians of microbial diversity: some follow up links re species counting
Just some follow up links regarding counting species which I wrote about recently:
I made a Storify of Tweets and some pictures from the "An open digital Global South" meeting that I am a co-organizer of. This was...
Well, this is disappointing if not disturbing A new paper is out that has some interesting findings but the paper itself, and the press r...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not relate...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...