Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
Yes -- this was a bit of surprise -- these people weren't hot candidates in the pre-Nobel gossip.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that Montagnier won given his long feud with Gallo over the discovery of HIV. Does this mean the Nobel foundation no longer believes Gallo's version of events?
I think it is pretty clear that Galloi's version is no longer accepted.
ReplyDelete