Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
So, no doubt PLoS is hoping to be purchased by Elsevier? (ducks to avoid thrown objects by JE).
ReplyDeletefunny - I was going to write that up as fake science news
ReplyDeletenah - elsevier is so last century - we're holding out to sell to google
ReplyDelete