Wednesday, May 01, 2013
I love this ... "Dr. Eleanor's Book of Common Ants" based in part on citizen science data
This is really cool: Dr. Eleanor's Book of Common Ants. Free to download. With incredible pics from Alex Wild. And based in part on data from the School of Ants citizen science project. You can download the PDF or the iBook from iTunes. From the folks at "Your Wild Life" including Holly Menninger and Rob Dunn and others. Definitely worth checking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
No comments:
Post a Comment