- Control of Jasmonate Biosynthesis and Senescence by miR319 Targets
- Rice XB15, a Protein Phosphatase 2C, Negatively Regulates Cell Death and XA21-Mediated Innate Immunity (note - by my friend and colleague and fellow blogger Pam Ronald)
- A Mutual Support Mechanism through Intercellular Movement of CAPRICE and GLABRA3 Can Pattern the Arabidopsis Root Epidermis
- A Morning-Specific Phytohormone Gene Expression Program underlying Rhythmic Plant Growth
- Advancing Science through Conversations: Bridging the Gap between Blogs and the Academy
Much ado about plants and blogs in PLoS Biology
Some good new articles in PLoS Biology in the last few weeks worth checking out. There is definitely a theme there if you want to look for it. So here are some of the papers connected to that theme and even one that covers both.