Sunday, January 05, 2020

Nature Observations. January 2, 2020. #iNaturalist #Birds #BirdPhotography

On January 2, 2020 I went for a hike in Yolo Bypass and then a drive in rural Davis, CA on the way home.  I posted the best pics of the day to Smugmug,




I also posted observations to iNaturalist.

See below where I copied from the calendar page.  I would LOVE to just post everything as a blog post on iNaturalist but they have no easy way of collecting together all the observation from one day as far as I can tell.

See https://www.inaturalist.org/calendar/phylogenomics/2020/1/2


53
taxa
 1 plant
 1 ray-finned fish
 50 birds
 1 mammal
1
1 life list first

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...