Sunday, January 05, 2020

Nature Observations. January 1, 2020. #iNaturalist #Birds #BirdPhotography

So one of my New Year's resolution is to try to make and post nature observations of some kind every day this year. I am hoping to post pictures and also post observations to iNaturalist.

On January 1, I made some observations in my yard. I posted some pics to iNaturalist: https://www.inaturalist.org/calendar/phylogenomics/2020/1/1.

I am trying to just copy straight from that iNaturalist page into this blog - not sure how well that will work


8
taxa
 8 birds







See below for embedded versions of these posts though I really do not like the way the embed works right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...