- The paper: "Metaproteomics of a gutless marine worm and its symbiotic microbial community reveal unusual pathways for carbon and energy use": Full Text (They paid for the PNAS Open Access option)
- Research | Research news | A toxic menu
- Elba: Scientists study gutless marine worm
- Protein analysis investigates marine worm community (Press Release)
- La asombrosa simbiosis de un gusano con bacterias le permite ...
- Un ver marin qui se nourrit de composés toxiques
- Seltsamer Meereswurm ernährt sich von Giften
Friday, May 25, 2012
Yum - Carbon monoxide, worms, bacteria - all together - what could be better
Nicole Dubilier on the worm Olavius algarvensis and it's chemosynthetic symbionts.
at May 25, 2012
UPDATE - see below - the author updated her article including some of my critiques. Went on a bit of a Twitter tirade last night. See mor...
Well, this is disappointing if not disturbing A new paper is out that has some interesting findings but the paper itself, and the press r...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not relate...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...