- SRA Home reports that NCBI will not support the SRA. See here also.
- EMBL EBI says it will continue to support the SRA
- Unpopular genomic database faces budget axe
- Short Read Archive Canned - SEQanswers
- Short Read Archive Canned
- NCBI to End Support for Sequence Read Archive as Federal Purse ...
- Confirmed | The Daily Scan | GenomeWeb
Friday, February 18, 2011
End of Sequence Read Archive (SRA) - some quick notes
Well, it seems that the Sequence Read Archive (SRA) is going away sometime in the near future. I posted about the SRA last week and in the discussion someone posted an email message that supposedly was from David Lipman of the NCBI saying that the SRA is going to be closing. This has now been confirmed and I thought I would just post some links discussing this
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
Panoramas from the past ...
In 1997, my then girlfriend (now wife) and I went camping in Death Valley. It was our fourth trip there to camp in grad. school. I brought m...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
New article out from the Eisen Lab: Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarumSee Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not related ...
Post a Comment