Saturday, December 01, 2007
Personal Genome Project seeking volunteers
The Personal Genome Project is seeking volunteers. The project would sequence (at least part of) your genome. In exchange you would agree to have the data released openly and also have some data about you released as well. I think it this could become a phenomenal medical resource and I am happy some people are volunteering for this. I probably would not do it myself - mostly out of concern for the privacy of my children and relatives. But hey - if you want to do it - all the power to you. Go to their website to sign up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
Thanks for pointing to this. I just signed up for the next round of registrations.
ReplyDelete