Isbell LA, Young TP, Harcourt AH (2012) Stag Parties Linger: Continued Gender Bias in a Female-Rich Scientific Discipline. PLoS ONE 7(11): e49682. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0049682
The most disturbing piece of data is shows in Figure 2
Some other things I have written on this topic:
- Posts tagged women in science
- The Tree of Life: Diversity (of speakers, participants) at meetings: do ...
- The Tree of Life: A conference where the speakers are all women?
- A conference where the speakers are all women? (with tweets - Storify
- "Genomics: the Power and the Promise" meeting - could be called "Men Studying Genomics" instead
- The Tree of Life: Overselling genomics (and men) award #3 ...