So - I am trying to get some new project specific blogs up and running and have been writing some posts at those sites. And I thought I would just post a summary here of other posts I have written of possible interest.
- 12/12/13 UC Davis ADVANCE New paper on “Global gender disparities in science”
- 12/12/13 ICIS Blog Erik Kansa on “It’s the Neoliberalism, Stupid: Why Open Access / Data / Science is not Enough”
- 12/3/13 microBEnet blog Art and microbiology meet again but not in the way you might have expected
- 12/3/13 microBEnet blog New publications on ribosomal RNA tools (databases, software, etc)
- 11/30/13 ICIS Blog Wanted – low cost system for publishing an #OpenAccess journal
- 11/24/13 microBEnet blog Microbe video of the week: NPR Animation of the Human Microbiome
- 11/18/13 microBEnet blog Well, yuck, I guess: Fifty Shades of Grey goes viral – literally