Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Strange emails about microbes: probiotic water

I get some strange emails about microbes.  Here is one I got today:


Dear Prof. Jonathan,


I am nothing, but I write my wish because of duty for the great future of Probiotics, which shall be big fortune of earth people.

I, by G-d's grace, made Probiotics Multiplication "Water" at my kitchen to help my sister's intestine problem.

And I soon found out how many many applications of the Probiotics Multiplication Water shall be opened for most peoples in the earth.

Please invite me at your cost and let me introduce the Probiotics Water and the vary applications in front of your team, then, I will show 100ml spray and mist of Probiotics Water to them.  It would be great great opportunity of your meeting if you will do.

You said in Video of TED website that we have to surround ourselves by good bacteria.
How?  I convince the Probiotics Water Mist and Spray is the answer. Easy and economic valuable answer!

- Probiotics Water's color is plain, light pale yellow and near transparency white.
Smell is some sour, and disappeared immediately after spray. -


If you have questions, please send me your reply asap.

My smart phone number : XX-XX-XXXX-XXXX /Phone: XX-XX-XXXX-XXXX

Please send me your message before calling. Thanks very much,

XXXXXX, XX
Pohang City, South Korea 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...