I can't keep up so here are some unfiltered links on obesity and microbiomes
I just can't keep up. These seem like they might be worth reading. But no time to blog about them. So here are some possible things to look at if you care about obesity and its possible connection to the microbiome.
- Antiobiotics May Be Making You Fat Smithsonian Blog
- Antibiotics fuel obesity by creating microbe upheavals | Not Exactly ... THE Ed Yong
- Cluster 1
- Gut bacteria linked to obesity-related health problems Baltimore Sun on U. MD study
- Cluster 2
- Could obesity be a gut reaction? Brisbane Times
- Weight bugging you? Solution may be in the gut Sydney Morning Herald
- Cluster 3
- Could Antibiotics Be A Factor In Childhood Obesity? NPR
- Baby obesity and antibiotics link
- Livestock drugs 'link' to obesity epidemic
- Antibiotics could make your baby fat
- Cluster 4
And I am sure there is a lot more ....