What do the following research programs have in common?This seems to be focused specifically on the "Broader Impact" requirement in National Science Foundation grants. I have never received a solicitation like this before. Anyone else out there get anything like this? What do people think? I think it is possibly a good thing that some companies are thinking there is a niche for them in Broader Impact and outreach assistance.
1. Lost Ladybug Cornell (Cornell University, NY)
2. Museum of the Earth (Ithaca, NY)
3. Crossing Boundaries (Hobart and William Smith Colleges, NY)
4. High School Polar Outreach Project (Charleston, SC)
5. Go Inquire Project (George Mason University, VA)
6. Project Wetkids (University of Southern Mississippi)
Answer: They decided to hire Next Interactives to develop a highly engaging research website to help fulfill their Broader Impact and Outreach requirements.
Sound interesting? Simply reply to this email for a free website consultation.
Outreach Project Manager
Next Interactives LLC
Our portfolio: www.nextinteractives.com
Friday, February 05, 2010
Received my first soliciation regarding "Broader Impact" reqs for grants
Got an interesting email the other day: