Funny ad from Mobio on their web site and YouTube "No Microbe Will be Left Unsequenced." Perhaps they are familiar with my obsession to create a Field Guide to the Microbes (e.g., see here and here) and my obsession with creating a Genomic Encyclopedia of them? Who knows? But I do know my lab uses lots of MoBio kits - they are quite nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
Well, I have tried to hold off giving out awards here since I kind of botched my last attempt at this. But here goes. Yesterday, researcher...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
Hey! I couldn't find a form to send you an email so I decided to leave a comment. I just wanted to let you know
ReplyDeletethat I love the blog and I submitted it to Digg and Reddit because I think people should know about it. Thanks! You can check mine out at Stihl Chain Saws