Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
Well, I have tried to hold off giving out awards here since I kind of botched my last attempt at this. But here goes. Yesterday, researcher...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
I applaud any attempt to help lay readers access the primary literature, but I worry that the approach advocated here (e.g., look up the definition of every single word you don't know) is so involved that it would discourage all but the most fanatically motivated readers.
ReplyDeleteyeah that sounds like a little much
Delete