Updated Again: Compilation of articles, news, blogs about the "arsenic bacteria" NASA study
Lots of new stuff on the arsenic-bacteria front. For those interested I am compiling some of the more useful links here:
- Debate over arsenic-based life enters a new chapter by Brian Vastag in the Washington Post
- Critics take aim at NASA 'arsenic life' study - CBC.ca
- NASA arsenic life study faces critics - USA Today
- Concerns Aired About Arsenic-Containing Bacteria - Science Now
- Arsenic-life debate hits a new level - Alan Boyle MSNBC
- Arsenic microbe study spurs scientific debate - SF Chron
- Arsenic-based bacteria: Fact or fiction? - New Scientists blog
- Science Publishes “Arsenic is Life” Critiques. Game On - David Dobbs
- RRResearch: Arseniclife: The formal critiques and the authors - Rosie Redfield
- How #arseniclife changed science. - Carl Zimmer
Stuff I have written about this:
- The Tree of Life: NASA arsenic story - let's lay off the personal ...
- The Tree of Life: Arsenic revisited: discussing arsenic story with ...
- Twitter / Jonathan Eisen: It's not an arsenic-based ...
The published literature