- Holy lateral transfer batman; amazing story on fungal to aphid transfer from Nancy Moran
- Sharpshooters, dual symbioses and new ways to sequence a genome
- Why endosymbionts rule - see #PLoS Genetics paper on origin of an alternative genetic code
- Aphid-bacterial symbiosis in more detail, and in the New York Times
- You could call it symbiomics (but please do not)... but whatever name you use, this is $^@#&* so cool.
- World's Smallest Genome of a Cellular Organism?
- Glassy winged sharpshooter symbionts
@phylogenomics's tweets re Nancy Moran's talk at #UCDavis storified bit.ly/111dHgj #symbiosis CC @symbionticism
— Surya Saha (@SahaSurya) June 6, 2013