- A Phylogenomic Inventory of Meiotic Genes:: Evidence for Sex in Giardia and an Early Eukaryotic Origin of Meiosis
- Origins of the machinery of recombination and sex
- Using a meiosis detection toolkit to investigate ancient asexual "scandals" and the evolution of sex.
- Primitive forms of meiosis: the possible evolution of meiosis.
- Recombination and the evolution of diploidy.
- Transition from haploidy to diploidy.
- Self-fertilization and the evolution of recombination.
- Haploidy or diploidy: which is better?
- Somatic mutation favors the evolution of diploidy.
Suggestions for others would be welcome.