Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Notes for talk by Mackenzie Smith - candidate for #UCDavis University Librarian position


Here are some notes I took using my iPAD for a talk by Mackenzie Smith about libraries: Note Feb 21, 2012
She is a candidate for the UC Davis University Librarian position for which I am on the committee.  This is the first time I have taken and posted notes from a talk using my iPAD - so please bear with me - it is an experiment of sorts. Note to do this I used an iPAD2, a Bamboo Stylus and the Notability App. I then exported to PDF and posted it (the Note above).  For the images below I then had to export single pages to JPGs.  If anyone knows an easy way to export a multipage PDF as a single JPG I would appreciate information ... Inspiration provided by Kosta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...