In the interest of helping out some of those interested in the science of studying the organism that causes anthrax I am posting here some links to fully open access articles on B. anthracis.
PLoS One papers
- Global Genetic Population Structure of Bacillus anthracis
- Application of In Vivo Induced Antigen Technology (IVIAT) to Bacillus anthracis
- Genotyping of Bacillus cereus Strains by Microarray-Based Resequencing
- Complement C3d Conjugation to Anthrax Protective Antigen Promotes a Rapid, Sustained, and Protective Antibody Response
- Inhibition of Anthrax Lethal Toxin-Induced Cytolys ...
- Anthrax Toxins Induce Shock in Rats by Depressed C ...
- Bacillus anthracis secretome time course under host-simulated conditions and identification of immunogenic proteins
- Molecular approaches to identify and differentiate Bacillus anthracis from phenotypically similar Bacillus species isolates
- Microarray-based resequencing of multiple Bacillus anthracis isolates
- Identification of Bacillus anthracis specific chromosomal sequences by suppressive subtractive hybridization
- DNA sequence conservation between the Bacillus anthracis pXO2 plasmid and genomic sequence from closely related bacteria
- A tandem repeats database for bacterial genomes: application to the genotyping of Yersinia pestis and Bacillus anthracis