Just a little post showing this Simpsons Evolution Video from YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
Nice find.....
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember this as an "intro gag" in a episode earlier this year. Although one can applaud any depiction of evolution in the mass media, I suppose, it's a bit annoying that it seems to be reinforcing the whole misconception that the "point" of evolution is to progress to man.
ReplyDeleteI showed it to my son cliff (age 8) who agreed that humans did not evolve from dinosaurs, birds did.
ReplyDeleteI think they are purposefully making some misconceptions in there for the fun of it.
ReplyDeleteAs for the dinosaur thing, I think some humans very well might have them in their not so distant past ...