For those interested in metagenomics, the presentations from a metagenomics meetings that was held at the Moore Foundation HQ are now available online.
I wrote about the meeting previously in my blog.
The speakers were Eric Allen (UCSD-SIO), Doug Bartlett (UCSD-SIO), Weizhong Li (UCSD), Victor Markowitz (JGI), Jonathan Eisen (UCD), Victoria Orphan (Caltech), Adam Martiny (UCI), Jessica Green (UCM), Kimmen Sjolander (UCB), and Steven Brenner (UCB). All Powerpoint presentations are available in PDF format.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most recent post
A ton to be thankful for -- here is one part of that - all the acknowledgement sections from my scholarly papers
So - it is another Thanksgiving Day and in addition to thinking about family, and football, and Alice's Restaurant, I also think a lot a...
-
Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way. Just got an email invitation to a meeting. The meeting is " THE FIRST ANNUAL WINTER Q-BIO ...
-
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...
-
See Isolation and sequence-based characterization of a koala symbiont: Lonepinella koalarum Paper based on PhD thesis work of Katie Dahlha...
No comments:
Post a Comment