Saturday, March 02, 2013

Quick post - Nature Publishing Group buys into #OpenAccess publisher Frontiers

In case you have not hear - Nature Publishing Group continues to play around with open publishing and other open science initiatives (when they switch some of their big journals to fully OpenAccess I will stop referring to it as playing around ...).  The latest is that Nature has bought into the Frontiers publishing group which publishes a series of Open Access journals.  For more on this see:
Hat tip to many people who have sent this info to me.  Not 100% sure what to make of it, but it is interesting ...

1 comment:

  1. Nice information sharing, Thanks for the posting your gathered information.
    Agriculture Product Market Report

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...