Friday, February 15, 2013

Soliciting opinions on paper "A congruent phylogenomic signal places eukaryotes within the Archaea"

Been reading this paper which I posted about to Twitter recently: A congruent phylogenomic signal places eukaryotes within the Archaea.  It is very interesting.  Not sure what to make of it though.  So - in contrast to my normal ways of putting my ideas out there first and asking for / hoping for comment I thought - let's mix things up.  So - I am soliciting comments from people BEFORE I write down my comments.  Any ideas / thoughts / comments would be welcome.

Full citation:


Proc Biol Sci. 2012 Dec 22;279(1749):4870-9. doi: 10.1098/rspb.2012.1795. Epub 2012 Oct 24.
A congruent phylogenomic signal places eukaryotes within the Archaea.
Williams TA, Foster PG, Nye TM, Cox CJ, Embley TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...