Friday, September 21, 2012

Google Scholar has search by date option - a good thing

Woohoo.  Just discovered a cool (I think new) thing.  Was looking for a link to a new publication of mine.  And I searched Google Scholar


That gets my publications but they are sorted by citation number which alas does not pull up new publications.  So I went to click on the "Since 2012" button I usually click on


And I noticed something I have not noticed before (and that I think must be pretty new):

Woohoo - a full sort by date option.  And so I clicked it and indeed it did work.


This will make Google Scholar much more useful for certain purposes.  This - along with other new features such as the Google Scholar "Updates" system is giving me hope that Google will continue to expand the tools/features of Google Scholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...