Friday, November 25, 2011

More science conference spam

Got this invitation a minute ago:

Dear Dr.Jonathan Eisen,

I am Monica Fu from the organizing committee of the 4thAnnual World Congress of Vaccine. Cordially, we invite you to give an oral presentation at Session 418: Japanese Encephalitis, Junin, Hendra and Nipah Vaccines about your recent work. In order that you can learn the conference details and scientific program quickly, I am pleased to send you a conference brochure in the attachment. You are appreciated to reply me with a speech title to my email: monica@vaccinecon.com.

Certainly, if you have any questions about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Monica Fu
Organizing Committee of WCV-2012 

Only a minor complication.  Never worked on anything related to this.  Ahh - I love science conference spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...