Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some #UCDavis students running 'Operation DeGeneres' trying to bring @TheEllenShow to town

Strange, funny, and true. Some UC Davis students are working to bring Ellen Degeneres to town.

From their site:

Operation DeGeneres was founded by UC Davis students and is an effort to have Ellen DeGeneres grace us with her presence at UC Davis--in either a speech to the campus or as keynote speaker at the 2010 graduation ceremony. She's funny, she's inspirational, and she probably has many words of wisdom.

For more information see:
Operation DeGeneres - Home

I note- my kids (4.5 and 2.5 yrs old) would like this - as Ellen is one of the voices in Finding Nemo ...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Prof. Eisen! Best, Operation DeGeneres www.operationdegeneres.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...